Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Studio - snapshot in blue


This week the lovely Jan over at Poppytalk is running the blogs annual colors week, a photography project that anyone with an instagram account can join. Each day a new colour is announced and all you have to do to play along is follow @poppytalk on instagram, upload your instasnap and tag it with #summercolors13. This is my snapshot in blue for Tuesday, my studio desk with items of inspiration through to final pieces of silver.

You can also follow me on instagram @thesilvershedgirl


2 comments:

  1. Best Photography. Nice image resolution and image clarity. which camera you arr using for image capturing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just my iPhone 4S. It's an instasnap using the app vscocam :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...