Thursday 13 June 2013

typically.pretty.pinned 8/13

Happy hump day everyone... not sure how I actually feel about it yet as the sky is a bit grey and I am planning on doing paperwork today, eugh! So in order to shift my mood to a brighter cheerier place I thought I would share some pins of late that have a sharp citrus feel. I have obviously been craving zesty summer colours as there is a lot of lime on my boards, here's a few of the best...

ART


Originally pinned from // imgspark.com // littlepaperplanes.com // yardgallery.com

DESIGN


Originally pinned from // jossandmain.com // nastygal.com // bhs.co.uk

EATS


Originally pinned from // hazelnut, mint & lime icecream - chewtown.com // lime curd - cookandthecity.it // prosecco, mint, lime & cranberry - cuisine.blogspot.fi

Sites mentioned are the sources that the pins were originally taken from and are not sponsors in any way. I take no credit for these images :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...