Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Studio - Wedding Season

The sun is out and wedding season is upon us, and as a jeweller this is a time when I get to make very special things for people that they will wear forever. How amazing is that?!
I am in the process of making a beautiful ring for one of my lovely Etsy customers from my 'I want a fairytale' series so I thought I would share a few photos of jewellery that has been purchased for weddings in the past.


These are a selection of commission pieces and pieces I sell in my my shops, the white gold wedding rings at the top have been sold several times for Alice themed weddings and can be customised. I have also had several brides wear my bangles on their big day and buy pendants for their bridesmaids. The cufflinks were a commission piece but I am looking at introducing cufflinks into my range.


2 comments:

  1. Your jewelry is beautiful! My goodness! I really love that heart necklace...it is such a classic and timeless piece. You are very talented! :)

    xo. Mandy
    www.missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Mandy, that is so sweet. It means a lot that bloggers like yourself are so supportive. Let me know if you are interested about the email I sent you last week re. The Silver Shed xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...