Wednesday 13 March 2013

new collection - part one


I know! I'm late posting today and actually I am changing my posting days as well as I have been super busy with designing my new collection. There are some new items in my etsy shop today that are inspired by ancient folklore and country wisdom. I am very proud of these original designs and hope you like them.


"Every cloud has a silver lining."


"Shoo shoo seagull, away from the sand. There's always bad weather when you come inland."


In the northern hemisphere, before the use of the calendar we use today, the year was divided in to 12 moons (moonths) that were described by what was happening in the natural world/countryside at the time. So if your birthday is in January you were born under a wolf moon, sweet no?


That's me for today, I'm off to the spa tomorrow to get over the excitement of it all! xx

4 comments:

  1. Love it! That's a great theme for your jewellery. As always, everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks Nadia. I am really exited to explore the idea more :)

      Delete
  2. The cloud ring is just so lovely. I adore quirky accessories, and the quotes are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica. I do love a cloud imagery, must be because I'm a brit!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...