Friday 17 May 2013

Explore52 20/13

Yesterday was a meet day for me, I had a great day chatting to some lovely people who own independent businesses in Bath. I am so excited that people are liking my designs, it is really encouraging and I feel positive about getting my jewellery seen by more people this summer. Whilst in town I paid a visit to one of my pals who works in Cafe Luca, a bright airy cafe inside The Loft home-ware and fashion store. Situated at the top of town surrounded by all the Georgian architecture you can't help but feel good whilst sipping a well made coffee (I'm not a big coffee drinker, but occasionally it is called for). The tables are even adorned with fresh flowers which are sold in the store, so pretty. 

Oh, and if you haven't noticed I am also now obsessed with the new app by A Beautiful Mess, it's one I was actually happy to pay for! 



Have a great weekend friends xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...