Monday 22 April 2013

typically.pretty.pinned 06/13

Little late today, and I am going to be honest and tell you that I completely forgot to write up my post! Anyway, I'm here now and sharing some recent pins that have caught my attention. I think they are slightly influenced by my desire for light and warmth and the urge to travel somewhere beautiful.

ART


Originally pinned from // marinere.tumblr // flickr.com // mlsg.tumblr.com

DESIGN


Originally pinned from // quincewithsugar.tumblr.com // vickyamburysmith.co.uk // anthropolgie.com

EATS






Originally pinned from // creamy mushroom-fontina pasta, browneyedbaker.com // aspargus and goats cheese tart, jellytoastblog.com // lemon tarts, g0lubka.blogspot.com

Doesn't it all look so beautiful and inviting, I really want to eat those lemon tarts like now!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...