These little biscuits are a nice bite size treat with a cup of tea, they aren't too sweet and have just a hint of cocoa to flavour them.
- Preheat oven to 190C and line two 12 hole cake tins with small fairy/cupcake cases.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Sift the flour, cornflour and cocoa powder together and add to the creamed butter mix.
- Combine until you get a sticky dough consistency and then put a teaspoon of the mixture in each case (you should fill 18-20).
- Bake for 15-20 mins, leave to cool and gobble up with a cuppa!