Monday 24 December 2012

So Here It Is, Merry Christmas...

I wanted to post a huge thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my ramblings this year, I am very much in the early days of my blogging life and am thrilled that there are a few lovelies out there that have wanted to drop by. One year ago today I left the relative security of my job in retail to pursue a path as a designer/maker of silver goodies. Now, I am certainly not running an empire as yet but, with the support of many wonderful people, I do feel I am on my way there.


So now go and put on your Christmas jumper, heat up some mince pies and dance around the Christmas tree to your favourite festive tunes. I am wishing you all a magical kinda Christmas, make it a memorable one and remember to tell me all about it xx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Gemma! I am glad I came across you in Bath and on Etsy.

    Tomorrow is the big day - lots of cooking (a combo of my German traditions and my boyfriend's British traditions, so it will be busy in the kitchen), presents and films. I suspect there will be some knitting inolved as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your day was as heavenly as it promised to be! And that you managed to relax with the old knitting needles :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...