Monday 10 November 2014

Holiday Markets Are Coming!

Eeeeeeek! It's almost here, the big festive bonanza. I have two very big Christmas markets around the corner and I'm not gonna lie, there may have been tears and tantrums, but it is all beginning to come together nicely.
For the first time I am taking my jewellery to London, on November 22-23 I will be taking part in Renegade Craft Fair at the Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane. Visit their website here to find out more about the fair in London and others across the USA.  
Then of course it is the Bath Christmas Market, find me in a chalet on Bath Street from December 4-14, I have been making plenty of loveliness for you to come and get your hands on... here are some bench photographs of work in progress over the past few weeks...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...