Wednesday 9 May 2012

I Heart Japan (really must go someday)


A couple of weeks ago my pal Akiko came back to Bath from Japan, I was thinking today how I haven't managed to see her much since she got back, which then led me to thinking about a few of the Japanese things I love. Like many crafties out there I have fallen for moshi tape, is there nothing you can't decorate with it?
I like to imagine myself sometime this week with chopsticks in hand eating from a bento box whilst making masking tape pictures of cherry blossom trees, ahhhhh.

Click on captions for where to buy or how to make...

Torie Jayne
papermash


















Kaiso Salad



                                                         

Yen Sushi









Hina Aoyama's Paper Art

Hokusai & Woodblocks

Akiko!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...